3 In stock
* Note: This is an intermediate class of Resin Art workshop. You will need to attend resin art basic class first before taking this course. Conducted in a small group of 3-4 pax at each class.
Create a seascape artwork on your favourite homeware. In this 2 days workshop, we will be showing you the tips and tricks on how to blend colours & make realistic sea-foam.
Taught by Samantha herself with 7 years of fluid painting experience. She will share with you the science behind seascape art, her 4W1H method to achieve those perfect waves.
- an in-depth explanation of resin art painting
- different ways you can make seascape resin art
- in-depth resin pigment and colouring
- participants will be making 1st layer of seascape
- different ways of making a second layer of seascape
- the best way to remove drips (for clocks and cheeseboard) & sanding/polishing
Make: 1 large tray (est 28-30cm) & 1-2 coasters on wood/acrylics (we will try our best to get the same tray. under any circumstances that there are no stock available, we will replace it with something similar)
** Top up $40 to make seascape art on 35cm clock, payment can be made on the day of class. Indicate your choice on your check out form. Clock base, clock hands & mechanism will be provided.
** If you wish to bring your own small furniture such as chair/coffee table/canvas/cheeseboard, feel free to do so. Inform our instructor of your interest and we will advise accordingly.
* Seashells & sands not included but you are welcomed to bring seashells. Do note this down in the check out form.
Duration: 2-3 hours/session (estimated) depending on class size, individual pace & items to make
Difficulty level: medium to high
Material: Epoxy Resin, Pigments
Technique: Beautiful textured Seascape/Seafoam
For group/corporate class, birthday/bachelorette parties, private sessions or weekday classes, send us a note in the contact us form & we can make an arrangement.
Terms of Service
Minimum Size to start
Minimum Size to start
At the event when the minimum number of participant for each workshop is not met, we will inform you least ONE day in advance and you can select to book the next available class.
Photos and videos
Photos and videos will be taken during the workshop session for marketing purposes. Participants can take photos of their own progress but should always ask for consent when taking other’s participants' work. No photo or video recording is allowed during our demo sessions.
Content of Workshops:
The creator and designers at Odoroki Studio spend weeks and sometimes months for R&D to create a new workshop curriculum. We would like to ask you to respect our creations, ideas, and workshop details especially the techniques, methodology, etc. All workshop content should not be replicated or adapted fully or partially for profit or non-profit gains. Any means of replicating or adapting fully or partially our workshops for profit are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to take legal action for participants that do not abide the above.
We use premium quality, non-VOC resin from US & Japan in our class. However, if you have a prior allergy to resin before, we recommend that you not to attend the class. Participants must follow safety instructions by the trainers. We will not be liable for any allergic reaction or accident due to individual negligence. Cleaning fees will also be charged if there is negligence that causes spillage, wastage of materials etc.
All classes are suitable for age 12 & above. For children above age of 9 (but below 12), we recommend only taking classes using UV-Resin. An accompanying adult with a child for any workshop is considered 2 participants and you will need to sign up for 2 seats. We recommend parent to sign up together with your child if he/she is below 12 years old.
All Local shipping will require 1-2 working days of processing time and will be shipped out with door step delivery with a flat rate of $4. A tracking number will be sent via email, do check your spam folder for that. Parcels will be delivered within 3-4 working days upon processing. Please allow longer delivery time during peak periods such as festive season, public holiday etc.
You can track your shipment from the following website
Ninja Van: Tracking number starting with NIN followed by numbers and alpha numerics. Example: NINSGS0M1KTGB8
Q-Delivery: Tracking number starting with C, followed by 7 digits and ends with SGSG. Example C4567890SGSG
* Ninja van offers 3 delivery attempts to ensure your parcels arrive safely. Customer will be responsible for additional delivery charges if parcel is not delivered successfully after the 3rd attempt. We do not provide store pick up at this point of time. International Shipping We will be updating our site to accept international orders soon. You may drop us an email for a quotation of the shipping rate to your country at email@example.com. Please state clearly the item and quantity you wish to purchase and our service team will get back to you asap.
Replacement, Return & Exchange
Upon receiving your parcel, please check through your orders. Any missing, defective or wrong item sent must be informed within 3 working days upon receiving the parcel. We will require photo/video proof and the original item to be sent back (if needed) to us within 7 working days for assessment. There will be strictly no exchange of products unless the item has been sent wrongly or has severely damaged through delivery. All sales are non-refundable.